One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



Peevish


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Happy Election Day! That is all.

Except that I'm really excited about the research I'll be starting next quarter.

And the commentators (analysts, whatever) for this election are inane. Almost as vacuous as American football commentators. Do we need to be told that the quarterback has the ball and is running very, very fast? No. Do we need to be told that record turnouts at the polls are creating longer lines than usual? Also no. The assumption by many that we do, however, may partially explain why Bush is leading in both the electoral and the popular votes. And why he just won Ohio. Damn.

I hear Vancouver has some good schools.


0 Responses to “Peevish”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives