One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



It's playtime!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lacking much to say that doesn't involve whinging about my workload, I've decided it's time to play a game. It's called "Let's Amuse Sarah...and distract her from her work..." and you play by pasting whatever's in your cut/paste buffer into my comments. Here, I'll go first:


5 Responses to “It's playtime!”

  1. Blogger Sarah 

    It is important to note that, for slides #4 through #6, there was evidence of cell lysis, which occurred during the preparation of the slides. The lysing of the cells probably contributed to the lack of hemagglutination because it may have reduced the surface sugars that were available to properly bind to Con A.

    Ha! It's a gift from Cell Phys to all of us...

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    http://votergasm.org/

    It's what was in there

    ~Chris~

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    http://votergasm.org/

  4. Blogger Rena 

    Hours: Travel: 1 ½ hrs
    Compiling packets, other misc. tasks: 4 hrs
    Journal: ½ hrs
    Total for today: 6 hrs

    (That would be my accounting of campaign hours on Friday from my journal which I must turn in to show I did my hours.)

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh sad I didn't have anything copied...although I should..hmm...oh well

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives