One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



Word associations


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



  1. Self-esteem:: proud
  2. Migraine:: ouch head hurt
  3. Phoebe:: moon. no wait, that's Phobos.
  4. Nervous:: jittery
  5. Punctual:: rigid
  6. Liver damage:: cirrosis
  7. Legal disclaimer:: installing a new program
  8. Reverend:: that robe they wear
  9. Supple:: skin
  10. Binder:: class starts in a week. gah!


1 Responses to “Word associations”

  1. Blogger Imaginer 

    oooh I want to play!
    fixation: crotch
    rude: New York
    immunization: Japanese B Encephalitis
    computer: migraine
    home: family
    food: Annapuna's
    One week: No school :(

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives