One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



Good golly, swiss miss!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've got too many Gmail invitations to think, and you want one! Just email me...


3 Responses to “Good golly, swiss miss!”

  1. Blogger Sarah 

    *bemused* go check out http://gmail.google.com to see about it. It's an email system that you want ;P

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    marissa want, but too lazy to email

  3. Blogger Sarah 

    I will send you one just as soon as I can banish all the fucking remnants of Service Pack 2 from this machine, as it is hindering me from opening up popups on various sites, including Gmail. Grr...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives