One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



Happy Birthday to meee!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's my birthday!  I'm 20 as of 11:56 am.  I think I'm going to put it off till the weekend, though, as I have a bone to pick with a little reaction called Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution.  Friedel and Crafts can bite my ass. 

I was going sneak into the 8K Torchlight Run Saturday night with my uncle, but he's unavailable now and my lovely Rachel will be in Cd'A for the weekend with her gramma.  I need a new plan, people!  Come visit me on Friday and make me de-stress for once, because I need it.  Badly.



0 Responses to “Happy Birthday to meee!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives