One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



When I grow up, I wanna be a pilot...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Eeeee! I'm watching the Blue Angels out of the chem library on Bannan 5. They've been going since 11, about halfway through Dr. Stevens' lecture. It was all shot to hell after that, with his questions punctuated by the roar of straifing jets. Me like. Me like alot. I remember dad taking us to air shows as kids, and I wish I could be on Lake Washington right now. They're centering around there, with forays over Bellevue and downtown (to scare the tourists, of course). I keep hearing a roar that intensifies and then drifts away, but I can't see them all the time. Bastards are probably right over my head. Gah! Only a week and a day to freedom. Cheers!


2 Responses to “When I grow up, I wanna be a pilot...”

  1. Blogger Imaginer 

    Those damn blue angels kept me from getting across I-90 and 522. I hate them and their pretty smoke trails. While you lounged in class, I died in the heat of my car while maggie's carob chips melted into a veritable pile of goo. Don't be a pilot, they just spoil people's carob.

  2. Blogger Sarah 

    ...and by "lounged" you must have meant struggled valiantly... :P

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives