One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



Jacked from...well, Jack.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Layer One:
--Name: Sarah R. “Hulk Smash” Slauson
--Birthplace: Palmer, Alaska
--Current location: Seattle, WA

Layer Two:
--Eye color: Brown
--Hair color: Brown
--Height: 5'3"…and a half…
--Righty or lefty: Right handed and footed
--Zodic sign: Leo
--Heritage: Alaskan. It’s practically its own country, so why not?
--Shoes you wore today: Flip-flops. March is summer, right?
--Your weakness: brainy, confident guys, good food, duct tape (all tools, really)
--Your fears: apathy, never loving, failing to discover what I really want out of it all
--Your favorite kind of Pizza: homemade
--Goal you would like to achieve: Hike the PCT, get some higher-higher education, earn my pilot’s license

Layer Three:
--Your most over used phrase on AIM: sup?
--Your thoughts when you first wake up: "…unnnhhhh…again?…"
--Your bedtime: Whenever this Islam paper finishes itself off
--Your most missed memory: hiking around in Alaska

Layer Four:
--Pepsi or Coke?: H2O, baby
--McDonalds or Burger King?: *hurl*
--Single or Group date?: single, if at all
--Adidas or Nike?: nein
--Lipton or Nestea?: st. dalflour’s-
-Chocolate or Vanilla?: mexican chocolate, por favor
--Capuccino or coffee?: yes. please. now.

Layer Five:
--Smoke: hell no
--Cuss: constantly. The goal is to invent new words.
--Sing: horribly, mostly in the shower. I apologize to the soap often.
--Shower everyday: my favorite daily ritual
--Have a crush: mmhmm…many…
--like(d) High School: the latter half rocked my socks
--Want to get married: no time soon. next question
--Believe in yourself: yes. Sometimes when it’s not warranted.
--Get motion sickness: never. Just try me. And by that I mean let me pilot the fighter jet, pretty please?
--Think you are attractive: Sometimes. How good is your eyesight? Definitely to certain boys in Africa…
--Think you’re a health freak: within reason. corn chips are good.
--Get along with your parents: famously, now that I live thousands of miles away. We’re cool.
--Play an instrument: the recorder, baby. I was awake in 3rd grade ;-)

Layer Six:
-In the last month have you:
--drank alcohol: yes
--Smoked: no
--Done a drug: only caffeine
--Had sex: if only…
--Made out: are you taunting me?
--Gone on a date: no. now, stop asking me these questions.
--Eaten an entire box of oreos: ick, no.
--Broken any windows: why yes! It’s so much more fun when I make my own questions
--Been dumped: no
--Gone skating: no
--Made Homemade cookies: No
--Gone skinny dipping: No
--Dyed your hair: yes
--Stolen anything: yes

Layer Seven:
-Have you ever:
--Played a game that required you take off clothes: no
--In mixed company: no
--Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes
--been caught "doing something": almost, but we were quick. And they were oddly cautious about opening the door…I wonder why?

Layer Eight:
--Age you hope to be married: 90
--Names and number of children: two or three - Valencia, Sumatra, Bloody--wait, you said oranges, right?
--Describe your dream wedding: hey, that would involve marriage…
--How do you want to die: just post-coitus
--Where do you want to go to college: Seattle University works for me
--What do you want to be when you grow up?: your mom. Or a mad, bad scientist.
--What country would you most likely visit: All of them. Really. Except the U.S. They’re crazy, I hear.

Layer Nine:
--Best eye color: vivid anything
--Best hair color: dark
--Short or long hair: not too short. ruffled hair is my favorite
--Best article of clothing: something easily removable
--Best date location: somewhere outside
--Best first kiss location: the side of the neck, somewhere by the ocean

Layer Ten:
--# of drugs taken illigally: 0
--# of people I would trust with my life: 1
--# of CDs you own: good question. “own”…maybe 5. “have”…maybe 300
--# of piercing: 2
--# of tatoos: none…yet.
--# of scars on my body: so many

Last person who:
--Fell asleep in your bed. Other than you: Martin? I can’t remember.
--Saw you cry: Nick
--Made you cry: the woman at the damn bank
--Spent the night at your house: Jack
--You shared a drink with: Jack
--You went to the movies with: Lauren
--Yelled at you: Rachel
--Sent you an e-mail: P.J.

Have you ever...
--said "I love you" to someone who was not a family member: almost.
--Been to New York: no
--Georgia: no
--California: yes
--Hawaii: yes
--Mexico: yes
--China: no
--Canada: yes
--Danced Naked: many, many times
--Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: yeah. You too? It's so rad!
--Stalked someone: yes

Pick one:
--Apples or Bannanas: oranges
--Blue or Red: Red
--Walmart or Kmart: hell no
--Math or English: math
--Radio or CD: mp3s
--Drawing or Painting: sketches
--High School or College: college

The final questions:
--last times you went out of state: December, Tijuana
--Things you like in a guy/girl: Confidence, being curious and brave enough to explore, being in touch with reality, intelligent about a crapload of things, and willing to put up with me. That last part is key.
--What book are you reading now: The Sparrow
--What is on your mouse pad: cordless optical, baby
--favorite board game: risk
--Favorite magazine: le stranger
--Favorite sound: my girls laughing
--Worst feeling in the world: a knife to the kidney. Or my last exam score in P Chem.
--Do you like scary or exciting rollercoasters: yes. Please take me to one now. Please. Now.
--How many rings before you answer: 2.58
--If you could have any job you wanted what would it be: linguist. Or a researcher. Or a pilot. Maybe an astronaut. Or a chef.
--What are you going to do when you finish this survey: check in on my Islam paper. Maybe it’s finished itself by now…


1 Responses to “Jacked from...well, Jack.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Layer seven: Sarah touches boys?! Aaaaaaaaah!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives