One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



A slow burn...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ahem.

The house special for the evening will be a homemade quiche with woven spinach tortilla crust, flaked Alaskan red salmon, red onions, and red bell peppers, topped with basil, oregano and parsely.

Might I recommend the white zinfandel as a good accompaniment, followed by a long run to the park?


1 Responses to “A slow burn...”

  1. Blogger Imaginer 

    Dahlin' can I have a glass of water, no ice but a slice of lemon, a small sliver of quiche and the garden side salad with vinigarette on the side... mail ordered to San Diego, wish I could of ate it in house :(

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives