One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today has been truly beautiful.

P Chem held a few epiphanies this morning, which is a bit of a salve after my heinous performance on the last exam.

Thanks to a few very generous saints, I'm pointed in the right direction on a few big projects coming ominously down the pipe.

I ran to Lake Washington with Sarah this evening and stretched on a dock watching the sun set houses on fire while she played with a GREAT Dane. He was huge. We were climbing up the steps in the Madrona Woods and passed a couple getting it on, right off the trail. Not making out. Full on sex.

I took a bath for the first time in years after I got back, and it was epic. When I was a little girl with long hair I used to lie in the tub and imagine I was a mermaid with my hair swirling all around me. I'm a big girl with shorter hair now, but it still swirls and floats. I had a fizzy bath bomb in there with me too. I had a good time. ;)

I made a kick-ass pad thai for dinner.

And finally, Dad is in town for a few days. Three cheers for the Parenthood! I'm going to spend tomorrow at the Museum of Flight with him and a good portion of the extended Slauson Clan. This is significant in that I will doubtless come away knowing more about airplanes and our family's involvement with them than is healthy or just. I'm excited, really. Afterwards he's joining me for dinner, so we'll have a chance to kick back and catch up.

Must sleep now. Sarah no function sleep well without. On a side note, I'm feeling the urge for some X-Men this weekend. Who's in?


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives