One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just a few things from the morning's culling:
  1. The #1 song on the charts when I writhed my way into this world was Prince's "When Doves Cry". Damn. I was really hoping for Madonna's "Like a Virgin"...
  2. The Stop Fucking Him post. I wholeheartedly agree. Christ, women. I don't advocate using sex as a bargaining chip for other issues (if you're willing to barter sex for other things, you might as well barter it for cold, hard cash...), but when the issue is sex itself and the byproducts of it, make sure it's on your terms and nothing less.
  3. Hugs are my favorite greeting.


1 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Imaginer 

    *giant massive hugs*

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives