One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sweet!

I just got mondo work hours lined up for spring break. In fact, I'm now working all but one day of the week. This would seem to be a poor way to let loose and enjoy the mental break, no?

"Why are you so happy, Sarah?", one might ask. "You hardly work at all during the quarter. Shouldn't you be gagging at all the looming hours you'll spend behind the damn desk?"

Au contraire! My job is like novacaine for the brain, and in the evening I'll have nothing to take home with me. Nothing! And my bank account will love me forever.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives