One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



I rule with an iron fist...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Soo...I put my hand through a piece of glass yesterday. On my way down to the front door with my roomies I stopped to swat a fly on the lower landing. Except "swat" became "destroy", and "fly" became "the window". The fly was chillin and when my palm of death came to crush it, the fly went through the window. As did my hand. Hulk smash!


0 Responses to “I rule with an iron fist...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives