One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



Impending Doom...sday Hill


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Talked with Rachel tonight. Realized that Bloomsday is in fact coming. Also realized that I am not at all ready for it. Or am I? She claims that Volunteer Park is 1.5 miles away, which would mean that I ran 3 miles today. Which was the longest I ran last year before the race, and I didn't die then...could it be that I might be on track without trying? That would kick ass...it would also mean I need to set some hard goals for the race. It can be either "run really really ridiculously fast" or "run all the way...even up Doomsday Hill, without stopping". Maybe next year it will be both.


0 Responses to “Impending Doom...sday Hill”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives