One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This article about genetic differences between females and males on the BBC caught my eye during my latest bout of studying evasion. So cool! All the research that has led up to these generalizations...it blows my mind. This week I want to be a geneticist when I grow up...


1 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    the only part of that article we haven't known since high school bio:
    "men are more likely to be mentally retarded"
    but that's pretty intuitive

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives