One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



almodovar knows his drama...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



alcohol i s my best friend, and spanish movies too. vodka is possibly the best use of the potato, besides this. thank you, darling. you are one of my favorite catholics around. must sleep. have sinking feeling that tomorrow will be very late in coming. cheers.


0 Responses to “almodovar knows his drama...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives