One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



Day to day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello world. What's going on? I feel like I've been living for nothing but deadlines the past month or two. I've been getting things done at the last minute for the entire quarter and can't seem to step it up. Preparing for projects, labs, homework discussions, it's all a run-on sentence punctuated only by moments of shear panic right before the deadline. News comes via le BBC with bright colors and cheery accents, but little discussion. Things are going by so fast around here - I'm getting ready for Mexico (with Esperanza), Kathleen's working on going to Thailand in March (with Engineers Without Borders) and Rena's planning her trip to the moon (some might say "altar") in May. It's crazy! Here's what it feels like:

Activities Performed This Quarter in Order of Perceived Time Alloted

  1. studying/homeworking
  2. avoiding studying/homework while appearing to be studying/homeworking
  3. preparing to begin studying/homework
  4. thinking about food
  5. preparing food
  6. eating food
  7. sleeping
  8. having fun

Here's to only 4 lecture days left! May they pass slowly enough to allow coherent thought.


1 Responses to “Day to day”

  1. Blogger Rena 

    I'm doing #2 right now!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives