One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For your reading pleasure:

JULY:
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. (Hey, pretty straightforward over here. Right?) Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. (only half the time, honestly. Sad? I don't know.) Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. (Give me time and I won't remember) Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. (many times, no.) Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. (Ha. Hahaha.) Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. (I can't help it lately, dammit. And I'm not a brooding person. Grr.) Likes to be quiet. Homely person. (Hey! Say nothing, you. :P) Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover. (I wouldn't admit it to myself, at least.)


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives