One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Whew. So I made it through my first O-Chem test this morning. Suspiciously, it seemed to go really well. I say this because I was reading some of the material for the first time 30 min before it started. Yet the exam was evenly balanced between different concepts, so there was no single place to lose all your points and royally fuck yourself over. That raises little ringing alarms in the back of my head. Chem tests don't work this way. Their entire purpose is to screw you! In the hall we came to the conclusion that Spyridis will probably give no partial credit, allowing the test ample ability to rape and pillage where it may. But until I find out for sure, I'm going to spend the weekend on a little cloud of suspended disbelief. And I will bask there. In a side note, I got my first phys test back this morning, and am amazed/amused at the outcome: My 45/83 points became a 45/68 with the wonderful curve we received, which gave me a 66%. The great part? A "B" in Physics is 65-85%. Aww yeah, I scored a B- on my first test! And yet I don't know 50% of what I should, evidently. Mmm...I loves my college classes...but now I've got a clean slate in both classes as far as a backlog of homework goes, so I'm going to do homework like a bestia and kill the next tests. After soc, that is. Right, I have a third class. I should probably start turning things in for that class...hmm...


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives