One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



*blink blink* Mmm. So I chose "dinner" and "party" from the menu Friday night. And both were fabulous. :D

Hilary (as a tree), Jenny (as Shirley Manson), Sophia (as herself), and I (in your beautiful skirt and much eye makeup, Ro) went to dinner at the Ginger Lime about 6:30 and had a great time being ourselves. It was pretty intimate in there, so we started talking to this other group there that included Colton from our floor, in incredible drag. Seriously, it turns out he has better lips and legs than anyone I know. And that's just not fair. Speaking of drag, Marc can pull off (and by that i mean "wear" :P ) a little girl's dress surprisingly well. And Bernie looks amazingly hot in a grass skirt.

When we got back from dinner I met up with Saralita (as a very cute leopard. rawr.) and ended up being something most people decided was a gypsy, though it had an Indian/Thai theme going on. Hilary lent me a gorgeous purple and gold silk wrap skirt from Thailand and I wrapped my hair back with a gold scarf. Jenny helped me with my makeup, and if you want pictures, I have a few.

Jenny took a huge group of us over to Sean and John's place down Broadway and we stayed there until 3, I think. I vote for vodka and cranberry. So good. We were playing speed for drinks for a while, and then played "let's evade the odd guys" by making a subtle mass exit from our little card room. Much better. Halfway through, my old RA and her plastered fellow post-RA boyfriend (go biochem majors!), as a farsighted gynocologist, showed up and made our evening. I love them so much, especially like that. Hmm, I don't remember any other big things. Malibu rum is not so good. Nor is the green apple variety of schnapps. Mint schnapps = beautiful. Mmm, I bet it would make the perfect hot chocolate...and I vote for screwdrivers, too.

That's the run down. No one fell over or got lost, and we all made it back by 3:30 or so. Pretty much the perfect non-hangover night. And on that note, noche!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives