One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm still alive! Sort of...but am currently buried under a mountain. Will post more when I have freed myself. On the up side, I leave at 5 tomorrow evening for a spanish retreat at a cabin on the peninsula by a lake. It has a tree swing! Until we get back on sunday, we can only speak spanish, so I'll let you know how that goes. Sadly, I've already planned how to get some physics homework and an o chem prelab done while "relaxing" at the cabin. Compulsive, perhaps, except I really have no choice. And that is the sad part. Wish me luck! Or sanity. That would be good as well.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives