One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey there! So it's only been a week since I last proved I'm alive and kicking, but the peanut gallery is growing all restless on me. What's up with that? Just because I'm not communicating at all, is that it? Hehe...ok, sorry. Here you go:

So I've been trying to keep my head above water and so far it's working...for the most part. I haven't even been talking to the parenthood much lately, due to my "dear god i don't have time" problem. Because of the whole homework thing, I've mostly been hanging out with my physics boys (and Katie, who's the other girl in our group) all the time, as Ro can attest, because Phys is just that bastardly. I don't know what I'm doing tonight...there's a party, or I might go to a restaurant/movie/walk broadway with some friends. I'll figure that out when I figure out what I'm going to dress up as. But we put weird cobweb stuff all over the door, so we're kind of in the spirit already! Ro is off for the weekend with her James and crew as of a bit ago, so now I'm all by my lonesome and shall get done a crapload of stuff so I can have fun tonight. That's my plan, and I'm sticking to it, dammit.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives