One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So yesterday i was at home, doing absolutely nothing, waiting for marissa to call so i could go raid her closet before she leaves for bu. I was upstairs doing nothing memorable for a moment, I think, and I came back downstairs to start the laundry and do other forgettable things, when i hear this voice from my room say "Hi Sarah!". Ok. That was kind of freaky. Kat was standing in my room putting the screen back on my open window...which she had just climbed through...evidently our front door is too hard to use :P can we help this girl? she may be beyond us...

Anyway, after realizing that she's weirder than i, we followed marissa to the hamrick compound (complete with a TALL wooden fence blocking the neighbors with a big sign reading "THE WALL OF SHAME"...hehe...) and got to steal some of her clothes, after making it past her parents. We ended up staying there late, talking about certain *cough*robots*cough* and other people we know...kat and i continued that conversation on our way to our respective houses. I think i've filled up my "complain about my family" allotment for the month, so i'm going to try to be good and say nothing bad...or just say nothing...


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives