One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We got just past Palmer in Dad's pretty silver Prius when mom and dad called on the radio to tell us that they'd just been rear-ended in the van on the Palmer-Wasilla. The trailer (small with a metal platform and wooden frame) took the brunt of it and is pretty much unuseable (lots of splintered wood, twisted metal, and exploded water jugs), but there's also a nice big dent in the back of the van. With this in mind, are we going to skip the fishing trip and sort out all the damage and insurance crap for the next few days? No no, we're going fishing! Back in a few days...


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives