One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bah. It is the second week of the third quarter and I am already two weeks behind in my homework. How did that happen again? Rena has discovered the greatness of getting a spoon half full of peanut butter, and then filling up the remaining space with nutella. :D Damn good. This is helping to placate her anger/rage at her "Gender and Power in Medieval Europe" book. It evidently quotes from "bigoted and misogynistic men". Back to the homework...


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives