One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...and the Slauson clan will be going to Chitina this Thursday for one of their infamous fishwheel expeditions, to return on Saturday. Said venture will involve driving 5 hours to pound nails into punky wood and will result in wiping fish slime off...everything. In other news, the oldest member of the Slauson family has been voted off the island and the middle Slauson child is suffering from a strong case of "oh god get me out of here". More news on the hour...


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives