One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yarr. I want to go see the Pirates of the Caribbean, but all my friends don't want to/already saw it. I'm planning to go with my brothers (even though patrick's already seen it once), but it's not working thus far. *sad* Tim wants to see it, and that's really cool because he almost never gets excited about anything. That, or he doesn't let us see when he likes something. Anyway, we've almost gone two times, but have had to drop it first because he wasn't feeling good, and then tonight because he hadn't been doing his math test like mom told him to (he's doing Algebra 2 over the summer...and he's going into 8th grade. scary...), and proceeded to get in a fight with her later. Help! I thought i was the cranky one. Tomorrow night we'll go... Avast!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives