One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



party for one


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I got back tonight from an evening out with my relatives. They treated me to a Thai restaurant, fantastic desserts, and all the old family gossip. They even gave me presents! I love my people so much.

As I was getting ready for bed a moment ago I got a little smile on my face. I wonder what my grandmother would say were she to know exactly what she just bought me with that birthday check...


5 Responses to “party for one”

  1. Blogger Imaginer 

    I'm guessing it wouldn't be a your mom joke ;)

  2. Blogger Sarah 

    nope, not quite... ;)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    is it like what i bought myself for my 18th birthday? five months later can still count as a birthday present, i think.

  4. Blogger Sarah 

    *raises eyebrow*

    what DID you buy yourself?

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    nevermind. patrick already decided that it was something from toys in babeland. that's nothing like my first guess.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives