One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



I've got your milkshake right here...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



listening to: Static X - Wisconsin Death Trip

Good: coffee ice cream, my impending adulthood, finally getting a reaction to proceed successfully in the lab (score!)...

Bad: staying in the lab till 8:30 at night, having lost my appetite for anything but carrots, not being able to connect with my best friend because he's as moody and pissed off as I am most the time...

Ugly: not going running for multiple weeks, participating in a Black Sabbath vs. electronic mix music battle in the lab, your mom...


0 Responses to “I've got your milkshake right here...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives