One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I came home 30 min ago from flogging the O Chem horse to find my bedroom door locked.

Crap! Especially bad since I was the one to lock it earlier in the day, only to forget about it and leave the door open with the handle locked...

It gets worse, however. Rachel had shut the door to just before the point of latching, which I found out when I tried to turn the knob and accidentally pulled the door ALL the way shut. Fuck! Who the hell locks themself out of their own bedroom? That would be me.

Thankfully, I used my previously concealed ability to pick locks to fix my problem - no way in hell was I going to sleep on the couch when my futon was just inside the damn door. Christ. I need to go get my head examined.

Not only am I pulling stunts like that, I treated a good friend of mine like crap tonight and have generally been acting unsocial to the rest of my people. It's crunch time in my classes, and I've chosen my priorities. I'm off my stride, I've lost my groove, and I'm cutting out those who I don't need the most to get by. Knowing that full well, the ugly truth is that I don't care as much as I should.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives