One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Kat and I went down to Pike Place one day when she was here two weeks ago. We found some shops down there I'd never heard of before. She knows what I mean. Sadly, the famous fishmen weren't tossing anything of note when we paid our respects to Rachel the pig.


2 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Rena 

    For those of you who don't know, that's Sarah on the right.

    I'm totally jealous about this photo-posting business. I should look into it...and/or do my homework. Maybe a little of column A, little of column B.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I know what you mean as well, and I'm revolted.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives