One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Aiiieee! I get to go with awesome people (including Mark) to Mexico next Christmas! The best decisions are usually made at the last minute. ;) It'll only be for a week, and we'll be back on the 17th, but we get to build...and build! What more could I ask for? Perhaps only that Saralita were going over Christmas break, instead of Spring Break. :/

Now I suppose I should tell my parents about my plans, eh? After Ghana, Mexico won't be much of a surprise. I love them and their accepting my choices so calmly very much. They're really smart too. Odd, how much it seems they know compared to a few years ago... ;)

I mentioned a recipe for Ethiopian bread (injera) to my mom the other day, and she started off about how good teff (the main ingredient) is for you. Since when has my mom been into Ethiopian? And why did we never see any evidence in all the food we never thanked her enough for? Seriously, she's been holding out. Maybe I should talk to her more, hmm?


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives