One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In (clean) bowl combine:

1 layer miniscule dregs from bag of white corn tortilla chips
1 hand-sized portion turkey deliciousness, chopped
7 ...or 8 slices pepperoni, chopped
1 free tomato, diced...or chopped
1 leftover container feta cheese
1 liberal heap shredded mozzarella, also leftover
3 leaves fresh basil...chopped
1 spoonful sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1 pouch mysterious "organic caesar dressing"

Heat 1 min on "nuke"

Serve hot with cup of peppermint tea, long since cooled and dosed with sugar

Feeds one desperately hungry girl


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives