One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ack! Saralita and Rachel came back from Second Ascent this afternoon with cheap (but quality) climbing shoes. I'm going tomorrow. Okay, I know I've only climbed a few times in my life, but each time I had a blast (which would have been more explosive had I been wearing real climbing shoes, see?)

The plan is as follows:
1. Wake up...and get up...
2. Convince everyone else they have to get up too
3. Drive over to Ballard and go running around Green Lake
4. Accidentally happen upon Second Ascent just around opening time
5. Make it back in time for class...or work...or sleep...

Oh yeah, and I got to 50 today. Captain Planet, eat your heart out.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives