One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow, the last few days have been a pretty strong whirlwind. I got into Seattle on Thursday night and spent a few days with my aunt and uncle (fav. relatives). Saw my grandma and uncle as well, since my grandma's 74th birthday party was there. She even brought her friend/boyfriend Ben. How cool is that? They hike together...and kayak...and lots of other things kids in their 70s don't usually do.

Before the party I went down to the Maple Valley with my aunt to steal Riss' bike (thanks, chica! 's beautiful.) and...umm...we talked about Marissa far more than she would probably like. For more than 30 min straight, at least...but, I like your grandparents, Riss. They're exactly what I picture grandparents to be like.

I moved in on Sunday morning, and over the last day and a half people have been pouring onto the floor. It's pretty much back to normal now. Most of my books have gotten here, but I'm waiting for all my boxes from back home. In them is the warranty to my computer, which is ::ahem:: pretty much dead. I'm hoping to dear god that I'm still under warranty, because otherwise...I have no clue. At least I won't be distracted from doing my homework, right?

Anyway, class starts on Wednesday, and Monday I may know if I get to work in the chem lab making crazy solutions and setting up labs. If not, I'm going to copy Rena and try for a front desk job here in the dorm. Money is looking nice right now. Oh, hey the DC concert is coming up in a few days, so "woot" for that. Doubtless my computer will not be fixed for weeks, so email it is! This is kind of a scary little computer room hidden off the lobby of Campion, but I can see I'll be here often for the coming week or two, at least... ciao!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives