One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was on my way to work and just about got to Landscape Supply on the Palmer-Wasilla when one of my tires blew out on me :O I kinda should have known it was coming, but it was still a bit of a shock. Anyway, dad came and rescued me, we put other tires on the crapcar, and now I'm done with my last day of work! Aww yeah! Free! For a few weeks.

The Everclear concert last night was better than we were expecting - not so many people totally gone by the time they got to the gate, and they played the best they could for an outdoor concert. Hehe, ironically the christian concert a few days ago required an ambulance, whereas this one resulted in maybe a broken wrist or two...what's up with those religious people? Hmm...

So these may be the last few days I spend in Alaska for a while, if getting an apartment in Seattle works. Kat has her roomie Kat, and I may have my apartment-mate Sarah (and Rena! where are you?) if we can find a cool/cheap place to rent. So exciting! Then y'all are gonna come out, mmhmm. Hey, I get to sleep in now!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives