One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Nine days ago I was looking for some way to do a small trip abroad and found out about a Habitat for Humanity trip over Christmas to Ghana that fit my college schedule perfectly. I applied that day, and after a telephone interview before work this morning, I'm going! I can't believe it. Now I need to read up a bit on the country and figure out how to raise $3000 in a few months, but I'm so excited! They still need three people for the trip, so if anyone can make it...come with me!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives