One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



My homework is due in 8 hours...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Began Mardi Gras celebration with old friends and free crepes on the 10th floor. Returned home to discover this evening that stove has been leaking natural gas into apartment all day long. Almost passed out upon discovery. Called wonderful landlady, who showed up 15 minutes later to check out situation and call gas company. Watched gas service fellow utilize device resembling Geiger-counter to detect gas leak and correct (so cool!). Commenced further Mardi Gras/Lunar New Year festivities with the girls, Colin Farrel, and Stoli, all while working on my P Chem. Have decided that a gas high and booze mix very well indeed. Prospero año nuevo!


2 Responses to “My homework is due in 8 hours...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I heard that collin farrel has a small penis, is that true?

  2. Blogger Sarah 

    Can't remember. Must do more research. Will get back to you on that. ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives