One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Listening to: Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries"

Happy Groundhog's Day! I have a sinking feeling that cold and exams will prevail in the coming days.

The question of platonic sex has come up. Theoretically workable, or an oxymoron by definition? I contend that it's a crazy idea, as sex is the antithesis of platonic in my head, but I could be wrong about the definition. Then again, if we're talking "sex like Plato", I'm not sure I want to entertain the idea further. Your votes count, dear readers. How, if at all, might one have platonic sex?


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives