One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's at least 70 degrees outside right now, at 10:30 in the morning. I had forgotten how clean the air tastes here compared to Seattle. It's so much worse in LA; I remember our high school BPA group getting sick for a few days when we went down there three years ago. Still, Seattle can get a little brown on still days. Also, it's two days before the summer solstice and it was broad daylight at 11:00 last night. I remember the sun was shining at least 50 degrees up from the horizon when we drove back from Craggy Creek last night at 8:00, and it was still pretty light when I posted last night. Yay for eternal sunshine! I had a sunburn on part of my shoulders and the bridge of my nose yesterday, but they turned into a tan overnight, so now I can go do it again on the Butte. Who wants to wake Kat up for me?


3 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Rena 

    I do! I'll wake up Kat! oh wait...I'm in another state. Seriously, though, that girl can sleep forever.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    XP to you both!

    -Kat

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    my nizzle is foshizzlin'

    buzzle.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives