One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



Death and Taxes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In honor of Tuesday's mass scramble to get taxes filed on time, I bring you The Chart. Because you want to know how your money is spent, no?


1 Responses to “Death and Taxes”

  1. Anonymous ed medication 

    Great web site you have here.. It's difficult to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives