One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lab rotation three is at the halfway point and going well. More synthesis!

Final lab requests are due in a week, with a looong (10 day) wait before our labs are assigned.

Thanksgiving was very cool in that I got to visit Kat in St. Paul. Not cool in that I was studying for an exam the whole time. She was a good sport about it.

Took the exam this morning and feel pretty good about it. Should look into new study habits - sleep is good. My current habits don't factor that in.

Am feeling a little homesick for Seattle right now, especially since they have a freakish cold streak and snow, while I have mid 50s and rain.

Dad's coming to visit this weekend, which means lots of fun and new restaurants. Sweet.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives