One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



Bone Eating Snot Flower


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



science link of the day: zombie worms. they're like swedish fish, but saltier.

Took my biochem exam. It went eerily well, but postgame analysis revealed a few key points I forgot to mention in my answers. Ce n'est pas trop mauvais. Considering last night's procrastination as evidenced by those posts, I didn't completely bite it.

And now, popcorn and a movie, followed by more procrastination.


0 Responses to “Bone Eating Snot Flower”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives