One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.



sweet, a list!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I heart lists.


8 Responses to “sweet, a list!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    How have you never seen The Wizard of Oz? I knew the Slausons were from another planet, but...

  2. Blogger Doughboy 

    I have seen:
    1-5, 7, 8, 10-12, 15, 16, 19, 23, 26-29, 32, 33, 39, 42, 43, 50, 54, 55, 57, 59, 61, 62, 68, 71-73, 78, 80, 83-86, 95-97. Damn, I guess I watch too many films.

  3. Blogger Sarah 

    GR, what's your take on 11 and 27?

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Sarah, I think I have seen at least the beginning of every movie on that list. No, just kidding. But I was thinking about our lovely but brief talks this weekend. Thank you. I miss them.
    Imaginer

  5. Blogger Rena 

    you have a totally sad amount of comment spam.

    oh, and don't you think it's wierd that blogpost comments show the time a comment was posted but not the date?

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey babe! no more spam. in addition to being ugly, it tastes like shit. and that dateless thing is...how do you say...counterintuitive?

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Your new layout is awesome.... especially when drunk...

    Take note, I need to go to Alaska during the nothern lights while drunk.


    I shall put a check mark next to that one in the next 4 years.

    Tovin(the nice one with the good cookies in case you forgot)

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Dude, you must be done with finals or something. I either hate you or love right now, I'm not sure which
    oxox,
    rachel, who was up till writing a final take home exam and will be up till three studying for her THREE hear it THREE finals tomorrow which are basically a huge back to back sandwich. mmm, tuna fish with pickles and potato chips on honey whole wheat? No!!! my precious, rotting African history spread on a burnt piece of french bread with recreation management moldering insidee it all. sigh.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives