One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



::admits defeat:: ok, you guys were right. so i was planning to get back down to seattle with trucker mike. he's totally willing to let me tag along again, and i reasoned there's no place in the yukon/bc he could randomly be delayed at to mess up my getting to college in time. i didn't think about potential problems with him getting back up here in time to get me, however. he's apparently delayed in wa right now waiting for a load (since running empty is like cutting off your feet) and timing might not work out right for me. dad's currently looking at airfare. if i drive 300 mi north to fairbanks i could fly into portland for $117...and then somehow drive a few hundred miles north again...i'd rather go trucking. i'm crossing my fingers for him to make it back up in time and be willing to head back down immediately. in the mean time, i'm being told to pack up all my stuff so i can be ready to leave within a day's notice or so. this is where having a laptop would be perfect. i'll wait for a while to pack up this box. but once i get there, somehow, everything will be great. can i just skip to being there? it's getting too cold here: 36 F the other morning when i woke up. brr. i don't think i'm an alaska chick any more...


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives