One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Mmm. That is the sweet taste of free sushi. Free all-you-can-eat sushi. Did I know a place like this existed in Anchorage? Hell no. Otherwise I would be living there.

I went with mom into town and on the way she bought me some cute red shoes :D

...and then took me to sushi heaven with dad.

And then bought me more stuff for school at costco.

And food - she bought me food there too.

And when we got the mail on the way home my paycheck was waiting for me, and will pretty much cover my fare to london en route to accra.

Could it get any better? I don't know, but I'm feeling like a very spoiled little girl right now :D I think I'll just bask for a moment...

Ahhh....ok back to work.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives