One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Have added a comments function, thanks to the wonderful people at Enetation. I commandeered another girl's design and bent it to this color scheme, but if you have any suggestions, drop me a thought now that you can. ;-)

If any other blog*spot users desire commenting capability, I recommend these guys above the other three I messed with first. Their offering is the most customizable, unless you want to jump ship and run over to ModBlog. ::whispers:: it confused me too much...

On the other hand, if you're using Blogger, but are hosted on a PHP-friendly site, check out Blogkomm instead. Great style, but needs PHP abilities, sadly. (which being on blog*spot doesn't give me...or you...)

More work will come on this new addition once I get more sleep. ::yawn::

Sophia got on MSN today for the first time all summer! She was at Sarah's house in Port Orchard. I love them both dearly, and soon Sophia's moving to a new apartment, which I want to visit. Only a couple of weeks till I get back to Seattle! ::does a little dance::


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives