One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



These finals-dealies don't leave much brain power for coherent sentence formation. Friday at four, though, watch out. I'll be back with 12 pages for Anthropology written and turned in, an unknown number for Ethics prepared and improvised in class, and a whole brain lobe emptied and ready to be filled with O Chem. All I need now is another roommate. And a job. I'd like to buy a vowel, Pat. I'll go with "E", as in eeeeeeee! Summer vacation, I'm right here. Any time you'd like to arrive, I'll be waiting.


1 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    duuuuude! it's 4:20

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives