One Norwegian Alaskan in Madison.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I found this note in the bathroom after I woke up this morning in Rena's bed. How I got there I'm not sure. How M wound up sleeping in my bed, I also don't know. I clearly remember getting into my own bed at 3 or so, and then getting up to go visit the sink. The next thing I remember is rolling over this morning to find an empty bucket next to my head in Rena's bed and M sleeping soundly in my bed. He denies any knowledge of how he got there.

Conclusion? I am a very still sleeper. Also, either M or A (who resisted our attempts to ply him with liquor) must have decided a Chinese fire drill bed switch would be amusing with unconcious participants. That, or both M and I like to sleepwalk...at the same time.


4 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Is 'M,' like, from James Bond?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh my! My darling Sarah, so so corrupt? Without me? :P
    -Riss

  3. Blogger Sarah 

    I couldn't wait till you came, Riss. Then I'd be very sober for a very long time. There's a couch here if you want to stop in some time on your way to the frozen North.

  4. Blogger Imaginer 

    Rena's bed is nice, I can understand why you ended up there.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Homebase Madison, Wisconsin
  • I was raised in Alaska, am the shortest person in my family, and I can wiggle my ears.
  • My profile
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

Archives